- Laurence Simon shows us a pair of boobs. [Work safe]
- Dan Riehl has an update on the Natalee case.
- Protein Wisdom solves the Natalee case.
- Harvey (Bad Example version) says the joke's on them. And it's his second blogiversary!
- Susie won't be forming an Eric Grayson fan club any time soon.
- SportsLady Kirsten finds you're never too old to discover something about yourself.
- PoliPundit says Mitt shouldn't run.
- Saddam Hussein sends his love.
- If Frank J. gets his way, no one will call Dick Durbin "nuts" any longer.
- Go read NIF before he submits another TrackBack!
Seriously, there will be no Supper tonight, but NIF has lots and lots of stuff.
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Try one of these specials with your lunch: