- Pulpit Pounder finds Congress doing the unthinkable.
- WitNit says July makes him think of ... Christmas.
- Ogre promises not be be horizonal much longer.
- Don Surber finds bias at the Associated Press.
- A Blog For All finds more media bias.
- Dizzy Girl has hamsters, recipies, and more.
- PoliPundit looks at 1964 vs 2004. [via Common Sense Runs Wild]
- Kim (Ramblestrip) does a meme from hell.
- Oddybobo wants Sandy's job.
- ScrappleFace says the fight has begun.
- Gun-Toting Liberal takes aim at Microsoft-China.
- Jo's Cafe has great weekend specials.
Saturday, July 2, 2005
Try one of these specials with your weekend brunch: