- The Steel Deal says Freedom's not just another word ...
- moehawk's (oystersnout) town celebrated the $th of July.
- The Voice (Weird Events) says "Fukutukuoka-no-ba" ... and the horse you rode in on.
- Balance Sheet finds some items banned at the PX.
- Bubba's Back Porch looks at Live 8.
- Burkard's Blog of Columbus has, among other things, questions from a citizenship exam.
- Chuck (redneckin') is contacting State Senators, and getting responses, regarding the "eminent domain" ruling.
- Sin City remembers another big day of fireworks.
- Corey (Core|Blog) supports the "War."
- Jo's Cafe has a Independence Day blog roundup.
Monday, July 4, 2005
Try one of these specials with your holiday brunch: