- Assumption of Command is seeking responses to "Benny."
- Eyes On The Ball News finds the new tower to be 30% more...
- Feisty Republican Whore has something for Al Sharpton. No, not that.
- WuzzaDem discovers why it's called "Fox" News.
- Sigmund, Carl and Alfred share some wisdom.
- The Jawa Report covers the Nightly News.
- Charmaine Yoest continues Live8/G8 coverate with Europe's new religion.
- The Corner on National Review Online finds Valerie Plame was spied in public often. [via Michlle Malkin]
Tuesday, July 5, 2005
Try one of these specials with your lunch: