- The Political Teen follows the story of Robert Novak pulling a Lester Maddox on Carville.
- Right Wing Nut House discovers that war is hell.
- Michelle Malkin found questions for Air America and the NY Times.
- Stop the ACLU! finds some are fighting back.
- Right Thinking Girl muses on eavesdropping on airline passengers.
- The Blog of Columbus, GA follows the TV lawsuit.
- Interested-Participant list the recent females charged as sex abusers.
- The Jawa Report comments on that list.
- The Steel Deal finds a river of cocaine.
- The LLama Butchers knows how to tick off readers.
- Moe makes a sandwich.
- Scared Monkeys follows Natalee's disappearance from the island.
- Harvey (Bad Example version) wears seat belts.
Friday, August 5, 2005
Try one of these specials with your breakfast: