Yep, it's me again!
Actually, BEULAH MAE!!! stopped by yesterday to hijack basil's blog and steal the spotlight away from Cousin Red, but the power went out in her "trailor" right about the time she finished hunting-and-pecking her way through the post, so the whole thing was lost and she gave up in frustration. Dumb ol' girl, any idiot knows to save a long post partway through, especially if there's a bad storm outside. Oh well, it was probably just the usual misspelled crap. ;-)
Uh...so. I love basil's blog because I can toss out linky love over here and not have to write at length about it, y'know?
- Ambra Nykol nails it with a hilarious--and dead-on--list of ways "How Not to Get a Wife."
- Related / Link-whoring alert: What's on your list? Leave it in comments here.
- Vegan flower children invade...Antarctica(!?) Spray alert in effect!
- The always-insightful Sissy Willis offers Kevin Drum a clue.
- The CBWSTGJR continues to bring on new supporters for Judge John Roberts; why aren't you on the list? Are you some kinda 'phobe?
- Related: Take the John Roberts Must Be Stopped In Our Lifetime Poll!
- Who are your favorite people on the right? John Hawkins has answers from 52 wingnut bloggers.
Junk Food Snack Special: If you have an interesting post that you'd like to share, please leave a TrackBack to that post, and please link to this post [hint: one-way trackbacks suck!!! I'm not as nice as basil about it. --Beth] so that others can enjoy the fun. If you need help with TrackBacks, Harvey of Bad Example has an excellent primer here.