- Right Wing News contacted right-wing blogs about "least favorite people on the right." Apparently, this little blog isn't right wing enought to be asked.
- ScrappleFace reports good news from the oil front.
- GOP and the City finds a politicial supporting racial profiling.
- Harvey (Bad Example version) has fun facts about Florida.
- 21st Century Paladin says sex sells.
- The Nose On Your Face looks at the Air America scandal.
- The Therapist reports the Democrats are tired of distractions.
- Beth (MY VRWC) is following the Bolton appointment.
- Obiter Dictum looks at a pro-abortion governor.
- Ogre spares us a new layout. [The proof is here.]
- Frank J. (IMAO) knows ants.
Monday, August 1, 2005
Try one of these specials with your supper: