- Macker (Macker's World) looks at United 93.
- Beth (MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy) tries to help with the Andrea Clark situation, but is banned by DU.
- Miserable Donuts finds A Tree Grows In
- Gina (ginasrantings) finds another reason to build a fence on the south border.
- HundredPercenter says invest in oil in moderation ... but not too moderate.
- Tommy (Striving for Average) was left off the list. Again.
- Feisty Republican Whore finds a spanking can be rewarding
- Lyn (Bloggin' Outloud) did win
- A Short Course In Chaos shows how to keep your pussy clean
- Al Capone finds the government is finally listening
- The Jawa Report wants your thoughts on United 93 ... in caption form
- Kender isn't surprised by the Dems support of the gran boicot
- Interested-Participant finds Glenn Quagmire's dreams come true. Oh! Giggidy-giggidy-giggidy.
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.