- Genuine has a sure-fire money-maker.
- C'est Moi (Lesbiencestmoi - The Anti Right) says close Homeland Security.
- Beth (Blue Star Chronicles) says boycott the NY Times.
- Bernie (Planck's Constant) says some talk show hosts are worth watching. [NSFW]
- Dragonlady says the outcome of her war with Hoosierboy is obvious.
- aTypicalJoe looks at the same-sex marriage amendment failure.
- Lyn (Bloggin' Outloud) has opened Blogs of Summer nominations.
- Laurence Simon (Is Full Of Crap) asks the cats about a WaPo columnist's statement that Israel is a mistake.
- Spacemonkey says he'll explain where the doodles went ... but wants you to guess first.
- Harvey (Bad Example) has fun facts about Montana.
- Frank J. (IMAO) explains the death of the Prophet Mohammed.
- Phin had a birthday. [via Agent Bedhead]
- SarahK (Mountaineer Musings) has a birthday today.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.