Items of interest from the blogroll.
- ALa (Blonde Sagacity) thinks John Edwards made a bad call.
- Gribbit (Stop the ACLU) weighs in on John Edwards.
- Tailhook Daily Briefing shares what it’s like to be part of the fraternity. [via comments]
- Michelle Malkin says don’t get too excited over disagreements between those who won’t secure the borders.
- Riehl World View looks at some dim bulbs in NC.
- Jon Swift offers more “support” for Dubya.
- Dr. Rusty Shackleford (The Jawa Report) finds a terrorist in the Peach State.
- Michael Yon finds no good deed goes unpunished [via Confederate Yankee].
- Scott Ott (ScrappleFace) throws his hat in the ring.